Understanding disease better十大外围投注平台app
Transforming the discovery and development of innovative new medicines.
Redefining clinical trials十大外围投注平台app
Making clinical trials better and easier for patients.
Improving patient access十大外围投注平台app
Exploring new value-based payment models.
Improving outcomes for patients十大外围投注平台app
Establishing Health Innovation Hubs to deliver patient-focused disease management solutions.
Being a great place to work十大外围投注平台app
Attracting and retaining the best people.
Ambition Zero Carbon十大外围投注平台app
Our strategy to eliminate emissions by 2025 and be carbon negative by 2030.
In the first full year of our return to 产品介绍 Sales growth, we made good progress in line with our strategy. We anticipate 2020 to be another year of progress.Leif Johansson, Chairman
AstraZeneca’s first full year of returning to 产品介绍 Sales growth was made possible by our ability to deliver our science to patients. We are now maximising and exploring the full potential of our leading medicines, rapidly advancing the next wave of science and positioning your Company for continued success.Pascal Soriot, Chief Executive Officer
Net cash flow from operating activities
Up 13% at actual rate of exchange to $2,969 million
// Denotes a scale break. All bar chart scales start from zero. We use a scale break where charts of a different magnitude, but the same unit of measurement, are presented alongside each other.
*Total Revenue consists of Product Sales and Collaboration Revenue.
Reported operating profit
Core operating profit
Total Product Sales
1. In April 2019, the Company completed a placing of 44,386,214 new Ordinary Shares of $0.25 each in the Company.
产品介绍 Sales (2018: $6,028m; 2017: $4,024m)
Sales growth of 44% (47% at CER), including:
- Tagrisso sales of $3,189 million, representing growth of 71% (74% at CER)
- Imfinzi sales of $1,469 million, representing growth of 132% (133% at CER)
- Lynparza sales of $1,198 million, representing growth of 85% (89% at CER)
- The performance of legacy medicines included a decline in Faslodex sales of 13% (11% at CER) to $892 million, reflecting the launch of multiple generic medicines
Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism十大外围投注平台app
产品介绍 Sales (2018: $6,710m; 2017: $7,266m)
Sales growth of 3% (6% at CER), including:
- Brilinta sales of $1,581 million, representing growth of 20% (23% at CER), due to continued patient uptake for acute coronary syndromes and post-myocardial infarction
- Farxiga sales of $1,543 million, with growth of 11% (14% at CER), reflecting pricing pressure in the US and a sales increase of 40% in Emerging Markets (48% at CER) to $471 million
- Crestor sales of $1,278 million, down 11% (8% at CER), reflecting generic competition and the effect of volume-based procurement in China
产品介绍 Sales (2018: $4,911m; 2017: $4,706m)
Sales growth of 10% in the year (13% at CER), including:
- Symbicort sales of $2,495 million, down 3% (stable CER), as competitive price pressures in the US continued
- Pulmicort sales of $1,466 million, representing growth of 14% (18% at CER) with Emerging Market sales up 20% (24% at CER) representing 81% of global sales
- Fasenra sales of $704 million, up by 137% (139% at CER), with strong sales growth in the US, Europe and Japan
Other Disease Areas十大外围投注平台app
产品介绍 Sales (2018: $3,400m; 2017: $4,156m)
Product Sales declined by 24% (21% at CER) and represented 11% of total Product Sales, down from 16% in 2018. This included Nexium sales down by 13% (11% at CER) to $1,483 million